About the conference
We are delighted to announce the 2019 Independent Schools of New Zealand Conference. Join us at the Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa in Wellington on Friday 30 August and Saturday 31 August 2019.
The Conference programme has been designed to explore The Future of Talent and what schools, leaders, governors/board members and managers should consider in optimising their organisational structures, infrastructure and learning environments, and perhaps more specifically the part independent schools can and should play in The Future of Talent.
Topics will include:
• From a Futurist: Macro-scale changes and what they mean for the future and for our schools
• Admissions – developing a sustainable plan for your future
• Data Security and Privacy Imperatives facing New Zealand Schools
• Is there a Role for Technology in the Wellbeing of New Zealand School Students?
• Opportunity, Risk, Talent and Skill: Preparing the Next Generation for the High Road
• The Top Trends Transforming New Zealand Students, Institutions and Society
• Key Trends in HR… a Transitionary Phase
• Leading Interculturally: Developing Culturally Perceptive, Competent Global Citizens
• Building a Reputation for Talented Staff
• The Royal Commission into Historical Abuse: An update, analysis of impact and suggested approach
Click here for the full progamme at a glance